Assistant Manager at Assort Staffing
Views:860 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Specialist - Learning & Development - IT (7-10 yrs)
Experience : 7-10 years
Role purpose : To deliver best in class learner experience and impact for centre teams with a major focus on leadership development (including Diversity & Inclusion learning programs, inductions and business specific soft skill interventions). Be responsible for driving leadership and behavioural training for all employees, including people managers and individual contributors both.
Role purpose :
FinOps and Controls was set up as a vertical function in April 2011. The function spans all of Leading MNC markets through a hub & spoke model,. The structure includes Shared Services Operations in Budapest, Pune & Ahmedabad.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Create high learner impact and achievement of learning objectives by delivering to critical learning needs called out through engaging and impactful learning programs delivered.
2. Act as a development consultant driving the utilisation of Leading MNC University and LinkedIn learning.
3. Institutionalize key programs from a Leading MNC standpoint, and localize delivery or content of L&D solutions to meet any local business specific needs.
4. Program Management of learning charter (programs responsible for) and ensure flawless execution per calendar created and shared. Ensure high-touch for audience pre, during and post program.
5. Ensure a blended approach to learning and ensure meeting learning priorities, with utilizing digital platforms to scale up combined with classroom delivery.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Facilitation of training and Program Management of large scale to multi-pronged pronged/ layered programs
- Program design and content creation/ curation
- Understanding of the concept of the leadership pipeline, skills gaps and learning impact and ROI
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport, drive learning
Additionally : Application of gamification techniques, building a self-study and digital mind-set for approaching learning
Key performance indicators :
- 90% adherence to training calendar for the above mentioned businesses.
- Improvement of development indices of teams supported
- Utilisation digital learning platforms to progress towards 90%
- Comprehensive knowledge of various L&D delivery channels across digital and face 2 face (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.)
- Training delivery and facilitation of various development initiatives across different levels of hierarchy
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Researching and benchmarking best and emerging techniques both
- Work in a matrix environment