Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:546 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Specialist - Learning & Development - Education/Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Specialist - Learning and Development
Roles and responsibilities :
- As a L&D Specialist, you will play a key role in contributing to the L and D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Continuously look for organization wide leverage that will help us focus on high impact L&D areas.
- Identify organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and teams.
- Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support.
- Engage with both business leaders, employees and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
- Strengthen internal processes of learning needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects.
- Drive ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels
- Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations towards enhancing the impact of the L and D function.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team's charter and deliverables.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology-based learning.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 5-8 years- experience in Learning and Development. Atleast 3 years leading a mature L&D team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and project/program/vendor management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
- Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
- Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
- Technology savvy with ability to interact with external vendors on technical aspects of solutions.
- Master's degree in HR or related fields. Experience in instructional design,, or related learning field experience will be a bonus
- Two or more years of experience using e-learning software (Articulate, Camtasia etc), Learning Management Systems (LMS- Cornerstone or Thinking Cap), virtual instructor-led training tools, and social learning tools.
(e.g., administration experience including eLearning publishing and learning assessments.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with using, administering and facilitating survey instruments and assessment tools (eg: FIRO-B, MBTI, PDI etc)
- At least 3 years leading a mature L&D operations team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.