HR at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:182 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Specialist - Lean/Digital Transformation - IT (10-14 yrs)
Specialist - Lean Digital Transformation
Location - Bangalore/NCR/Jaipur
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities to deliver business impact for clients by improving business processes, solving problems, and inspiring change within the organization using significant LSS & digital tools and methodology.
- Works with Ops leads, Vertical Leads and customers to design, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps and/or Transformation Roadmaps (Digital and Analytics Included)
- The Digital tools adoption framework for all tools as defined above and ensure adherence of adoption plans to the framework
- Track and report adoption program status and usage status on a regular basis to leadership
- Identify potential risks to the success of a tool roll-out or its adoption and address the same energetically by involving the right partners at the right time
- Working closely with Operation and Functional Teams to identify process bottlenecks, conduct root cause analysis and implement process improvements & digital solutions across the business or organization
- Champions/ambassadors/evangelists with the best ammunition to drive adoption within their teams
- Build detailed communication plans and work with significant communication and design teams to deliver impactful creative output, and ensure timely adherence to those plans
- Help build critical issue points for the end customer to call out issues. Identifying risks/challenges and developing mitigation plans to ensure a smooth and detailed operation. Drives continual improvement projects within the process to ensure better efficiencies.
- Custodian of user experience - Use adoption data and feedback around the user experience of these tools to generate insights around enablers and barriers for adoption, insights to refine the adoption plan as also ensure these are incorporated into the tool for improvements
- The program prioritizes multiple adoption plans at different stages of the launch at the same time, e.g., some may be in pre-launch, some in post-launch, and some in transition.
Minimum qualifications :
- Graduate, preferably - MBA or an Engineering background or subject areas with PTP/OTC.
- Substantial experience with relevant function in growing organizations
- Prior Experience in the driving end to end transformation project in PTP/ OTC .
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in software development or deployment role using applications based on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience of working closely with product owners and users to optimally act as a 'bridge' between the two groups
- Organizational change and Program management with clear expertise in driving impactful governance esp at CXO level
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret and research on the data. Able to analyze data, interpret information and produce clear, concise and effective reports
- Ability to continuously evolve the roadmap of various tools or a set of related tools and think of better and innovative ways for users to access and use these tools, e.g. via a single interface, or a mobile app, or a unified ecosystem, or automatic role-based access, etc.
- Must be flexible with work timings
- Ability to facilitate workshops with users and to identify barriers and jointly define solutions
- LSS background / Greenbelt certified
- Must be courageous to challenge existing ways of working to be able to drive large tech-led new ways, and be always in learning mode - so has to be high on curiosity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.