IT Recruiter at Apidel Technologies
Views:1583 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Specialist - IT Governance (4-9 yrs)
- IT governance (primary focus area)
- Custodian of IT governance and IT process governance frameworks.
- IT policy creation, review, update, awareness and monitoring.
- IT process analysis and improvement.
- IT governance reporting.
- Internal and external audit handling
- Administration of key IT processes:
- E.g. change management, incident management, policy exception management, etc.
- IT risk management (secondary focus area)
- Main risk management responsibility is to identify improvements and breakdowns in IT governance elements with significant business impact and feed into IT risk management function.
- Information security (secondary focus area)
- Selected information security monitoring activities.
- Information security governance monitoring and reporting.
- Provide inputs into IT disaster recovery process.
- IT compliance (secondary focus area)
- Mandatory Knowledge of NIST, COBIT, ISO27001:2013 and other regulations,etc.
- Clarify IT legislation to Compliance division where necessary.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years- experience in IT Governance role.
- The following competencies and qualifications are required for the position:
- ISO 27001: 2013 or equivalent IT governance and risk management certification.
- In-depth exposure to and experience with the application of industry-accepted IT governance standards (e.g., CObIT, ITIL or similar).
- Qualifications or certification in line with the above responsibilities is advantageous.
- Experience in the Credit Information industry is advantageous.
- Have an overall passion for technology.
- Finding creative and innovative ways to solving problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.