Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:580 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Specialist - Investment Strategy & Research - Financial Services Firm (1-3 yrs)
Specialist - Investment Strategy & Research
An exciting role for professionals having minimum one year of experience in Quantitative Modelling, Financial Modelling, Portfolio Analytics and Investment Analysis.
If this sounds exciting to you, then apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Future employer : A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
1. Developing, running and maintaining existing quantitative models that can add value.
2. Develop asset allocation models, risk and return calibration on portfolios of institutional investors.
3. Creating periodic client deliverables and collaterals as per the SLAs
4. Creating and report periodic risk analytics of client portfolio
1. Having BE/B.Tech degree from a top tier college and/or Masters in Finance / Financial Engineering / Econometrics / Quantitative Finance
2. CFA charter holder or any progress towards it would be preferred.
3. At least 1-3 years of work experience in a portfolio management /investment strategies team as a researcher or quant modelers
4. Strong financial instruments knowledge, covering but not limited to fixed income, equities, ETF's, funds, derivatives and market indices
5. Knowledge about standard risk measurement and management metrics used for portfolios
6. Intermediate knowledge of VBA and Python would be added advantage
What is in it for you?
1. Fast track career growth
2. Market leading remuneration
3. Liaise extensively with stakeholders