HR Consultant at Skyleaf consultant
Views:94 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Internal Communication - Internet/Online (5-9 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
- The communications associate would be responsible for a range of responsibilities related to content and messaging. S/he would develop communications that may be delivered in multiple formats including via email, online, print distribution, video, or other mediums.
- S/he may also play a role in social media campaigns. S/he would often collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to develop communications goals and messaging strategy, and then identify the best tactics to deliver that information. Their goal is to educate, inform, and motivate the audience while supporting the organization's objectives.
- The said associate should ideally have a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a related field. S/he would have a background with an emphasis on writing or marketing. Communication. Social media expertise and experience with digital communications are helpful. Requires excellent writing and editing abilities.
- Participate in team, staff, division, HQ, and appropriate channel meetings to be able to appropriately draft further communications/ presentations if any.
- Provide content strategy support and ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Develop messaging, PPT presentations, talking points, FAQs, and other communications.
- Develop content including emails, executive letters, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assign, review and approve work of content producers and coordinators.
- Develop and deploy strategic stakeholder communications plans as needed for the organization and execute within a set timeframe.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee online content through a variety of multimedia platforms.
- Act as key point of contact for assigned HR teams, becoming an extension of their team.
- Research, best practices and technical aspects of communications and community engagement
- Identify and resolve problematic account situations where appropriate, referring more complex problems to the supervisor.
- Serve as communications partner, drive alignment and engagement around financial commitments and long-term strategic objectives.
- Shift assignments based on the needs of the department and seniority.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts and adjust communication plan as needed.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Bachelor & Degree in business, marketing, public relations, or communication.
- 5 to 7 years of total work experience with minimum 3 years of single handily developing content and messaging.
- Strong editing and copywriting skills and experience in managing newsletters
- Strong command of English language and excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset