Recruiter at I-Intelliserve
Views:1583 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Innovation - Consulting Firm (6-8 yrs)
Organization :Leading Global Management Consulting Organization
Job Title: - Innovation Specialist
Experience: - 6-8 Yrs
As an Innovation Specialist you will:
1. Play a key role in complex cross-functional process management and project delivery role to ensuring that Practice team delivers its contribution to the client successfully (client results)
2. Support and help oversee product development from ideation to design to launch, in collaboration with design and development leads, engineers, designers, and innovation experts; enable the execution of solutions (Distinct/technical expertise, client results)
3. Help build capabilities and skills of the team, Practice team, and client teams (Distinct expertise, Developing self and others)
4. Disseminate and deploy the Practice team at Organization internally (Distinct expertise, communications, stakeholder mgmt.)
5. Invest in building an inspired team, including global Practice team, client team, experts, and other stakeholders (Developing self and others)
6. Help to build/scale a new business: Ops, Talent, Systems (Sustainable business model)
The Innovation Specialist role requires passion for transformation, an entrepreneurial spirit, product development experience, empathy, and technical aptitude.
The following are highly valued:
- Passion for delivering high-impact client results in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Experience working in startups and other entrepreneurial environments.
- Technical product management experience and history or track record of managing ideation to launch of the software, enterprise solutions, services, mobile/web apps, or other products. You should be able to speak fluently to the technical aspects and architecture of any software you helped build.
- Experience and/or knowledge of design thinking principles and leading or facilitating workshops to cultivate design thinking innovation process.
- Agile project management experience and familiarity with Scrum.
- Ability to rapidly absorb and interpret technical information. Fluency with modern design and development principles.
- Ability to manage cross-functional/inter-disciplinary teams including product designers, software engineers, and data engineers
- Ability to manage and align a team of multiple stakeholders including expert practitioners, client teams, case teams, third-party vendors, and other collaborators. Particularly important to be able to translate the Organization's manufacturing and delivery process
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility, able to interface across any level of Organization and client organization.
- Strong alignment with Organization operating principles.
- MBA preferred.
- Top tier consulting experience preferred.