Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3674 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Specialist - Human Resources & Administration - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Looking for Only Females Candidates
Job Title: Specialist - Human Resources & Admin
Job Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director - Human Resources
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Lead Compensation & Benefits, which involves market benchmarking, fitment and parity analysis, manage increment cycle, headcount budget planning, and analysis
- Managing HR Operations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of people related processes, performance management and the use of employee data to drive business processes and address reporting requirements in the country
- Managing Payroll processing along with external payroll partner and ensuring accuracy and timely transfer
- Driving Employee Engagement activities across India
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits :
- Understand compensation and benefits best practices and discuss with Director Human Resources in maintaining a competitive compensation and benefits strategy. Conduct benefit communications with employees at all levels.
- Coordinate annual salary surveys to arrive at a proposed annual salary scale recommendation, to be approved by the Director of Human Resources. Participate in appropriate salary surveys
- Responsible for annual budget preparation in the areas of compensation and benefits
- Responsible for managing and tracking employee compensation and benefit related costs while staying within pre-set budget.
- Seeking guidance from Regional Compensation & Benefits team
- Policy Administration
HR Operations :
- Responsible for the day to day delivery and administration of core employee job change and life cycle processes for supported areas including onboarding, promotions, transfers, re-organizations, and exits
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring full compliance of employment files as well as overall record keeping
- Responsible for creation and issuance of employee-related documentation, including but not limited to, promotion Letters, transfer letter, separation agreements,
- Maintain HR new hire and termination tracker
- Manage new hire process of SAP hiring, Onboarding
- Ensure that all HR employee transactions are compliant with employment law and Global HR process changes
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- First point of contact for employees regarding HR System and process questions
- Ensure employee life cycle changes and captured in SAP
- Maintain HR Policy & Procedure as and when needed
- Maintain and conduct audit checks to ensure data integrity in all HR systems at the source;
- Administer HRIS user security access.
- Conduct end users training to employees as and when required regarding the Goals and Objectives inputs and assessments in the system
- Conducting regular updates on the organization charts and incorporation of the same
- Responsible for Employee engagement activity on monthly basis. Ensuring regular Employee Engagement Activities including Recognition events like R&R and other engagement activities
- Should be able to maintain a regular employee connect in order to sense the pulse of employees into problem areas especially pertaining to C&B but not limiting to this and carrying the resolution time.
- Responsible for annual budget preparation in the areas of Admin.
- Office Administration- Ensuring smooth functioning at all 3 locations (Gurgaon, Mumbai & Chennai).
- Vendor Management - Handling external partners
Payroll Management :
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and timely
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Working closely with Payroll vendor for timely submission of payroll reimbursements.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Timely Full & Final processing
Employee Engagement :
- Drive employee engagement activities, rewards and recognition program, town halls, employee birthdays and celebration
- Create engagement calendar and roll out engagement survey
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.