Specialist - HR Operations - Robotic Systems Manufacturer (8-10 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage the HR operations for the firm at a PAN India level
- Have great exposure to Talent Management along with side operations
Client Details :
Our client designs manufacture and deploy advanced robotic systems for automation in warehouses, distribution centers, and fulfillment centers.
They currently have three state-of-the-art research and development centres in USA, Singapore and India with 70+ fulfillment centers and 5 regional offices across the globe
1. Work with Ops & Analytics team to implement & roll-out HR plans, programs, processes & policies.
2. Manage HRIS (Successfactors) implementation including business process mapping, data migration support, recommending changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as and when applicable(i.e. onboarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.).
3. Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
4. Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
5. Take ownership of HR data and analyse the same to derive meaningful insights which will drive decision making
6. For major initiatives of the Org (eg: annual surveys, 360-degree feedback etc.), analyse and present the analysis to various stakeholders.
7. Be accountable for designing, monitoring and evaluation of all appropriate HR policies, benchmarking HR best practices
8. Design employee value proposition and work closely with internal comm to create plans/programs
9. Manage planned and ad-hoc activities for the Ops coverage team
10. Participate in special projects as required.
Ops & Analytics team of People Operations is responsible for managing people strategy, programs, processes & & events at global level. The team takes care of all people initiatives thereby driving engagement and culture. This team of strongly analytical members is the
- In order to apply, you must come with 8 to 10 years of experience in managing HR Operations.
- You MUST have exposure in a startup and an MNC as well.
- Prior experience in operating HR tech tools.
- Exposure to implementation of new policies and bringing in automation is extremely critical.
- Qualification: MBA (HR)
- Excel superuser (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
Job Offer :
- Great opportunity to work with the HR Operations & Analytics team to implement & roll-out HR plans.
- Work with a fast growing firm making great headway in the Robotics space.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayushman Anand on +91 (0) 124 452 5427.
Contact - Ayushman Anand - +91 (0) 124 452 5427
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.