Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3203 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Specialist - HR Operations - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare (3-8 yrs)
About the client :
The client is a leading US MNC in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector looking to establish a new fast growing Business Unit.
Reporting to : APAC Director
Responsible for :
- Lead Compensation & Benefits, which involves market benchmarking, fitment and parity analysis, manage increment cycle, headcount budget planning and analysis
- Managing HR Operations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of people related processes, performance management and the use of employee data to drive business processes and address reporting requirements in the country
- Managing Payroll processing along with external payroll partner and ensuring accuracy and timely transfer
- Driving Employee Engagement activities across India
- Responsible for managing day-to-day HR operations for the BU, relating to full HR spectrum, special projects and other duties as assigned
- Partner actively with internal stakeholders to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Manage annual performance process and ensure the execution and communication consistent with global / AP guidelines.
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 3-7 years of strong HR experience across functions,
- Proficiency in SAP HR
- Very strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and good in number crunching skills.