AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:327 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist - HR Compliance - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
About the Client:
Our client offers services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy. Our client also offers capabilities across a wide array of complex e-commerce products and services like online advertising, logistics services and digital payment solutions to help SMBs scale and grow their online business in 150+ cities.
As a Compliance Specialist, you will work with HR Compliance functional leader and key stakeholders including external compliance partners to ensure HR compliance under various employment and labor laws.
- The incumbent will work with internal stakeholders like Legal, HR Program Manager, Payroll, etc. to manage and drive vendor compliance under CLRA. She/he will project manage part of company-wide projects to ensure HR compliance in the area of new office creation, etc.
- She/he will work towards building processes to audit vendor compliance, office compliance etc. and report risk assessment and mitigation plan. The incumbent will be responsible for creating first draft responses towards inspection & notices and work with legal / external counsel to assemble case documents.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and external vendors/consultants to ensure timely compliance under various laws, as applicable
- Identify obligations and risks and highlight the impact of change in country / state labour laws to drive change in policies and practices
- Own the vendor audit process for 3rd party vendors; track, maintain and publish the vendor compliance scorecard for the organization
- Extend support in managing any labour inspection and audits and create first draft response for any legal notice
- Extend support to the functional leader in setting up compliance and audit frameworks, draft employee facing communication, create standard operating procedures and engage with relevant stakeholders to drive adoption for any change in process.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to address and solve for compliance related issues and provide necessary guidance to business teams on vendor MSA and work orders.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to drive awareness and adoption of Compliance tools for managing internal investigations.
Job Specifications :
Education: Specialization degree in HR or Law is required
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. 8+ years of experience in laws like Shops and establishment act, CLRA, PF, labour laws, contract act and Gratuity etc.
2. Experience in partnering with HR and business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
3. Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
4. Excellent communications skills and exemplary writing ability
5. Experience delivering results with high standards under tight deadlines.
6. Experience in developing, building and maintaining strong relationships with consumer media
7. Proven track record of Liaoning with government agencies, legal contracting, managing employee grievances, escalations etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.