Manager Delivery -- IT Recruitments at New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:1371 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Financial Analyst - P2P - IT (7-14 yrs)
Job Location: Bangalore
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Describes this position’s principal responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements)
- Responsible for monthly journal entry creation for subscription revenue, bad debt expense, accruals, billing expense and other adjustments.
- Monthly reconciliation of various Balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and analysis of various month end reporting using Hyperion.
- Preparation and analysis of various trending and take up any special tasks based on requirement.
- Preparation of Controller’s close package schedules which include P/L variance analysis and Balance Sheet trending for related periods.
- Providing timely audit schedules on a quarterly basis as per the requirement.
- Analyze the various Balance Sheet items like Deferred Revenue, AR, and Accrued Expense and provide suitable explanations for variance that arise month/month, quarter/quarter etc.
- Prepare the Variance Analysis based on MoM, QTD, YTD, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Education: Fully Qualified- CA Mandatory
- 7 to 14 years of Experience in Revenue Accounting, General Ledger.
- SME in an Individual Contributor role preferred.
- Adequate experience Client/Stakeholder management.
Knowledge & Skills: Essential
- Should have a strong Accounting /Finance background
- Should have a strong working knowledge of SAP
- Should have a strong knowledge on Revenue Recognition policy based on the US GAAP.
- Have a strong understanding of the P&Ls and the Accounting Treatment
- Should have a strong analytical skills in understanding and drilling down on the variances
- Should have excellent MS skills – Excel, word and PowerPoint;
- Positive attitude to learn new skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Manager Talent Acquisition - IT Applications
New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd | www.neweraindia.com
Dir: 011 - 40888408 | Mob : +91 8130928489 |
New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd, E 156 , 1st Floor , Kalkaji, New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.