Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2005 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist/Expert - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (4-12 yrs)
Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting - Bangalore
- We are looking for candidates having experience in Financial planning .
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
- Familiar with IT processes and functions
- Financial Planning & Analysis,
- Business Finance,
- Corporate Finance,
- Financial Reporting,
- Management Reporting,
- Expertise Analysis,
- Variance Analysis,
- Support the monthly flash and close process for the Global Delivery organizations
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives, facilitate discussions with the Global Delivery teams, as well as consolidate variance explanations from the teams.
- Partner with Global Delivery teams to ensure timeliness and accuracy of month end close and flash activities by supplying reports and supporting details, researching issues, making SIFT adjustment, updating report due to organization changes, etc.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Shall provide an overlap with regional time zone for the work (hrs.) which warrants an overlap. For other work, overlap could be limited to offer right flexibility to resources to attract and retain talent, especially at senior levels (per local market practices).
- During the close process, the resource shall provide a higher level of time zone coverage (overlap).
- Performance to flash
- Accuracy in reporting
- Accuracy in journal entries with appropriate supporting backup
- As a part of global functions finance, this role will interact with senior global functions leaders and key corporate reporting organizations. Individuals in this role will function as business partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.