Founder at Zhcne Consultancy Services
Views:3378 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Specialist - Employer Branding - BFSI (4-16 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and shape career section on corporate website (www.cactusglobal.com) and career pages in each geography where we are present.
- Plan and drive campaigns on all social media platform including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat to attract and engage talent.
- Ensure Company is present at leading university campuses in India and outside and implement recruitment drives.
- Partner with HR/IT teams to drive integrated campaigns around programs, events, benefits, learning aimed to current and potential resources
- Evangelize our unique culture, and values and bring to life our employee value proposition thru all internal and external communication, events and programs.
- Collaborate with Talent acquisition team, business stakeholders to develop and implement targeted campaigns to build pipeline for niche talent.
- Monitor, track and analyze metrics to measure impact of branding effort over mid-to long term.
- Experience of creating and managing a differentiated global employer brand, in a fast-paced, disruptive environment.
- A strategic thinker with deep understanding of talent segments and personas, to be able to drive custom campaigns to a varied audience
- Expertise in creating content plans and driving campaigns on both online and offline channels in India and outside.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management.
- Ability to drive partnerships and build relationships with stakeholders outside the organization.
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.