Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3858 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Specialist - Employees Relations & Policies - IT (6-12 yrs)
Employees relations and policies Specialist - IT
Human Resources are at the heart of Company, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition - to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
- Support local HR teams, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies. Case Manager for S&P clients.
- Support local HR teams, in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action. Responsible for the delivery and deployment of ER programs.
- The Specialist will drive the transformational ER projects in alignment with the ER agenda. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication
- Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.