Specialist - Data Governance - BFSI (6-14 yrs)
We are scouting a dynamic professional with expertise into Data Governance, Data Warehousing, Data Steward, Stewardness with one of the leading brand in India.
The person must have experience into Building the Data Governance Frameworks.
- Establish guidelines and protocols that govern the proliferation of data to ensure that privacy controls are enforced in all processes.
- Compile retention, archival, and disposal requirements of data and ensure compliance with institutional policy and regulations.
- Accountable to define and document data and terminology in a relevant glossary.
- Ensure that each critical data element has a clear definition and is still in use.
- Establish and implement data curation practices to ensure that the life span of data is commensurate with requirements.
- Must protect data while striking a balance between transparency and privacy.
- Responsible for establishing data-quality metrics and requirements, including defining the values, ranges, and parameters that are acceptable for each data element.
- Establish procedures for detection and correction of data-quality issues and collaborate to establish policies, procedures, and internal controls affecting the quality of data.
- Responsible for overseeing the life cycle of a particular set of data.
- Responsible for defining and implementing policies and procedures for the day-to-day operational and administrative management of systems and data including the intake, storage, processing, and transmission of data to internal and external systems.
- Programming expertise
- Rational database proficiency
- Data warehousing concepts
- Technical writing
- Formal technical education
Looking forward to connect with you.