Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:1688 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Specialist - Cyber Security - NBFC (4-5 yrs)
The company is looking for passionate information security specialists to work on cutting-edge technologies, security platforms and applications.
1. Handling the core security infrastructure, security planning, projects, vulnerability management & application security for Aditya Birla Finance.
2. Analyse and prepare Cybersecurity and compliance requirements for business units according to their unique requirements.
3. Handle cybersecurity incidents, root cause analysis and take preventive actions.
4. Conduct periodaudit of critical system configuration, usage and report non- compliance and deviations.
5. Conduct periodic application penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, security assessments, and configuration.
6. Maintain vulnerability and risk register and ensure timely closure of the issues discovered as per internal standards
7. Manage the present security infrastructure components (IDAM, PIM, SIEM etc), review the effectiveness of the existing implementations.
8. Act as a single point of contact for internal & external audits, facilitate audits, track audit points remediation, closure reporting.
9. Regular review of critical infrastructure, application usage, security posture, exceptions and take actions based on patterns.
10. Evaluation and implementation of advanced tools for improving cybersecurity posture and protection levels.
11. Own security tools, oversee operational aspects of tools and work with vendor ecosystem for implementation, maintenance.
12. Track usage of security tools and technologies, work with internal teams for closing gaps and improving overall security posture
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in application penetration testing and vulnerability management
- CISSP or Cloud Security Certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS or NIST
- Hands-on experience in Cyber Security tools will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.