Recruiter at Confidential
Views:1430 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist - Customer Success - Logistics Firm (1-3 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-13 LPA
Customer Success specialist shall do the following :
- Listen and respond to customers- needs and concerns
- Provide information about business and services
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle issues and complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help
- Customer success representatives need strong listening and speaking skills to clearly and accurately respond to customer inquiries and concerns. They must listen carefully to customers to understand their needs and concerns in order to be able to resolve the call as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- The Individual who interacts with customers by email, live chat, or other non-voice contact channels must write well, using correct grammar. They must respond to questions and complaints in a friendly and professional manner. Should be capable to demonstrate the ownership and be obsessed about the customer experience.
Note : Customer success representatives interact with many different people. Creating and maintaining positive relationships is an essential part of a customer success specialist's job. Individual must be patient and polite, especially when dealing with difficult or angry customers. When addressing customer issues, customer service representatives need to analyze situations, investigate problems, and determine solutions.
Other Preferences : Female Candidates with 1-3 years of experience with great communication skills and hungry for challenges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.