Specialist - Customer Experience - Women's Wear Fashion Tech Startup (3-5 yrs)
Customer Experience Specialist | Womenswear Fashion-Tech Startup | GGN
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Our client is a 4 year old Fashion brand which has created waves in the women's work-wear section. They are providing the best western designs that fit Indian women of all shapes and sizes, and are catering to women across the globe, through their website and other ecommerce sites. Their premium range of outfits are already a rave with tens of thousands of working women in the metropolitan cities.
- They have successfully collaborated with well known designers to create stylish pieces in luxury fabrics and plan to introduce accessories as well. The founder is an IIM-K alumna who has personally worked on the need of comfort wear by creating specific fits and tailor made-made clothes that works well with their customers.
- As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be the leader of our Customer experience team, and will be required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization's overall customer experience goals.
What you will do:
- Liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
- Ensuring that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers
- Guiding the marketing and branding teams to align with the larger customer experience strategy
- Building and managing a team of customer experience specialists with expertise in customer delight
- Encouraging problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Leveraging existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Improving NPS and Brand Loyalty of customers by conducting regular audits
- Helping in transforming the operations/ process for better customer satisfaction experience
What you need to have:
- Exposure to and Experience of working with CRM tools is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Good experience in customer support
- Experience on call and Email support is required but not mandatory