Sourcing specialist at Randstad
Views:64 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Control Management - Investment Banking Firm (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for one of the Leading Investment banking firm-Control Management Specialist
Location - Bangalore,Chennai & Hyderabad
IT Risk Controls, Technology Risk, IT risk Control design, evaluation. ITGC, IT Control testing, IT General Control, Information security, Risk Mgt. Cyber security risk Control Design , Control evaluation.
Desired Qualifications :
- 5+ years of Risk Management or Financial Services industry experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following : work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience in technology risk management, risk assessment & reporting.
- Desired experience in control testing in SDLC , incident & problem management , Data at rest encryption & record management.
- Desired certification like CISA / ISO 27001 / CISM.
- Good communication & writing skills.
Job Expectations :
- Participate in technology control evaluations & reporting.
- Review and analyze basic business challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Develop and implement risk monitoring, risk reporting processes, and controls while evaluating and reporting results where necessary
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing Control Management functional area expertise
- Provide support in the interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as front line liaison to Independent Risk Management area
- Collaborate and consult with Control Management team and key stakeholders, including internal customers.