HR Administrator at Perigord Life Science
Views:73 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Specialist - Continuous Improvement - IT Domain (2-3 yrs)
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Skills and experience required :
- Understanding of Quality Management systems / standards e.g. ISO or similar standards
- Experience of continuous improvement systems / programmes like Lean and Six Sigma. Certification in Lean / Six Sigma an advantage.
- 2 to 3 years experience in continuous improvements position within software and IT domains.
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry or of life science an advantage
- Mac / PC Knowledge
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Role & Responsibilities :
- Management and support of all lean and continuous improvement projects
- Identifying projects necessary to meet/exceed identified goals for cost reduction, cost avoidance, productivity improvement, process improvement and quality improvements
- Operational experience in software quality assurance process
- Build and manage project teams to ensure delivery of planned results
- Manage rollout of improvements across global network and ensure all systems are linked accurately and implemented into the appropriate tracking systems
- Management and analysis of KPI metrics to establish areas which require improvement and justify the return on investments
- Support Managers / Team Leads with implementing improvements in relation to analysis
- Design and updating of KPI dashboards for business reporting
- Work with global managers / leads in rollout of new systems and updates to existing software
- Work with Business Subject Matter Experts to understand desired business outcomes and translate them into appropriate processes and sustainable learning solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.