Specialist - Compensation & Benefits - BFS - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (1-3 yrs)
To handle -
- Independently engaging with key people in prospective clients and identifying opportunities for building a long-term, sustainable relationship.
- Deliver C&B consulting assignments in a defined industry; Own Revenue target
- Individual Compensation data analysis and external bench-marking for Pay Management
- Develop a deep understanding of rewards trends in specific industries; Establish self as a go-to person for rewards in the specific industry;
- Form a point of view on rewards practices to provide appropriate consulting advice to clients
- Monitor revenue and sales pipeline versus budgets on a regular basis for the assigned industry; Raise invoices and analyze data on collections and sales pipeline and guide Consultants accordingly
Qualification : MBA from Premier Institute(2016/2017 passed out)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.