HR at Winfort Services Pvt ltd
Views:698 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Specialist - Cloud Sales (3-10 yrs)
Cloud Sales Specialist for a Top Indian MNC
Atopclientis expanding its Cloud sales team and this role presents an excellent opportunity for experienced Cloud and SaaS sales specialist to join a growing team. The Cloud Sales Specialist is an Individual Contributor role and will identify, sell, and maintain sales relationships within customer accounts & partners in his/her assigned territory. - The Cloud Sales Specialist will provide feedback to their region's leadership based on interactions with clients, prospects, and other market players.
This position requires interaction with other internal departments such as Partner Eco System, Sales Operations, and Customer Success Managers, Partner Success Managers.
Your focus :
- Sell the Microsoft Cloud product and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify Cloud opportunities.
- Present Cloud solutions at the executive level- (C level Executive)
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with partner sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate BOQ & sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide hand holding to ensure the success of the potential or current clients.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
- We are looking for young and young-at-heart professionals with a relentless drive to help us shatter our past growth records. Leaders, doers, innovators, dreamers, implementers, and eccentric visionaries we have a place for you all.
- Primarily a hunter and hustler personality with 3-8 years of experience in SME & Enterprise Segment
- Strong enterprise sales background in solutions / SaaS space ideally with knowledge of BI / analytics / Big data / AI/Azure /AWS
- Curious, details-oriented mindset with excellent written and spoken English proficiency.
- Generate new ARR and long term TCVs by landing new clients.
- Create territory specific sales strategy aligned to Redington Limited GTM plans and executeon it
- Grow business by signing new partnerships and leveraging existing ones.
- Prior work experience in a Sales position working with solutions that include business analytics, Data & AI will be a plus
- Certification AZ 900 & Cloud Certifications are a plus
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience in new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc.)
- Previous sales methodology training, e.g., MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forge strong working relationships with Partners
- Encourage and develop increased awareness of Microsoft Cloud services among partners
- Collaborate with channel partners executive, sales, and technical teams
- Develops and executes successful targeted territory development plans / GTM to help achieve growth and revenue.
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Will be responsible to Drive Weekly / Monthly Revenue Goals
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets and to expand the customer Base of the Region.
- Use solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your Channel Partners customers