Specialist - Capital Markets - Bank (5-10 yrs)
- To ensure that all Capital Markets related transactions executed by the Global Markets department are successfully matched, validated, confirmed and settled within the agreed timeframes in the appropriate systems.
- To ensure that all life cycle events are captured, booked and instructed accurately.
- To monitor all breaks derived from the reconciliation report, to resolve them and to escalate where necessary.
Products handled by Capital Markets team include:
- Structured Bonds
- Repo, Reverse Repo & Triparty Repo
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Collateral securities & Collateral cash
- Staff must be accountable for accurate and timely Validation, Confirmation, Matching & Settlement of all securities traded by Global Markets team.
- Staff must make informed and educated decisions about how to deal with the problems encountered and must be aware of when it is necessary to escalate issues to management.
- Staff will be required to regularly communicate, interact and problem solve with the Banks Global Markets clients who are sophisticated investors so it's imperative they are professional, knowledgeable and take ownership of any issues whilst ensuring the client is kept informed at all times.
- Staff will be required to service the Operational requirements for various international FAB offices, specifically but not limited to London, Hong Kong, Oman and Cayman Islands.
- Staff should be aware of and adhere to any regulations as defined by the jurisdiction in operation.