TA Lead at Saviant Consulting
Views:49 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Business Development - IT Consulting & Services Firm (5-10 yrs)
Position: Business Development Specialist
- This role at Saviant is responsible for achieving Saviant's new customer acquisition goals, aligned with the long-term revenue & value direction. The individual will need consultative selling expertise in Technology Consulting & IT services, to acquire new B2B business across US and Europe to be successful in this role.
- It is a Business Development role, that includes driving Sales Closures and translating leads into customers, with cross-teams collaboration with marketing, presales, delivery & operations.
- In parallel, it involves growing your preferred BD channel into an independent practice, with your own channel team.
- Individuals in this role will work closely with the CEO & Business Unit leaders, with direct responsibilities of establishing Customer Acquisition, Sales channel development, positioning Saviant offerings as per customer segments, nurturing opportunities towards mutual value generation, and closing deals aligned with long-term business priorities.
- This role is not a Lead-generation role. This is an individual contributor role, primarily focused on transforming qualified leads into Qualified Opportunities, Sales Pipeline and new Customers.
- Success in this role comes with a roadmap towards becoming a "Director- Business Development", defining & owning the goals of an independent business unit, with your own team.
Here is what this position demands:
- Educational Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute
- Post-MBA, minimum 5-6 years of overall working experience in a Sales & Presales role in a similar IT consulting & services environment
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of Consultative selling & New revenue acquisition, for Enterprise customers in US & Europe
- Fair understanding of Emerging Technologies, like Cloud, Mobile, and Analytics - to initiate the right conversations with CXOs, VPs & Directors
- Ability to engage business and technology decision-makers at Directors, VPs & CXO levels
- Strong Persuasion & communication skills - spoken, written and overall presentation
Who should apply?
- You have Closed at least US$ 1Mn in annual revenues in your last FY in IT services & technology consulting for US & Europe
- You have consistently achieved Customer Acquisition & Revenue goals in your Sales & Presales roles in last 2-years
- You have the majority of your selling experience in the US market.