Associate Manager - Service Delivery at Hexagon Executive Search
Views:1183 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Specialist - Assurance - RR CCO Technology (14-22 yrs)
- Support the development and design of a specialist control assurance framework across Global IT with an ambitious and well-defined program to enable design, launch, and adoption across multiple lines of business and functions, for 40,000+ global technologists.
- The role will require partnership with a senior Technology leads; working across virtual teams Globally to provide control assurance and guidance in order to assure that a sound and sustainable control framework at every stage of the Technology lifecycle, across Architecture, DevOps, Infrastructure management, etc. are implemented.
- Play a key role in the identification of recommended control assurance work based on internal and external events data as well as from proactive threat identification work and subsequently assure the execution and coordination of required fieldwork and reporting.
- Create control assurance reports for consumption by both technical teams and senior management.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and behavioral change agent to embed risk awareness and control adherence as part of the organizational DNA by training, guiding and raising awareness of technology risks and relevant control frameworks.
- As required, support the development and implementation of the multi-year CCO Tech strategy, designed to create a proactive controls environment fit to meet emerging risks.
- As required, support the design, delivery, and implementation of a specialist control assurance framework and its execution plan.
- As required, assist with the automation of control assurance testing through the identification of requirements, creation of use cases, and coordination with teams throughout the organization to ensure implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.