Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:383 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Specialist - Accounts Receivables - Automotive (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Specialist -- Accounts Receivables (Female Candidates Preferred)
Shift Timings: 11.30 AM to 9 PM
Years of Exp: 10 to 15 years
Qualification: B.Com / M.Com / MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA
1. Minimum 10 years of work experience in Accounts receivable processes.
2. Handling AR Billing and Cash Application team.
3. Process Standardization and improvement.
4. Coordinate for interim & year-end audit.
5. Managing Stakeholders & team members
6. Should have worked in large Captive or third party BPO / Manufacturing / Engineering.
7.Six Sigma Green or Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
8. Possess expert knowledge & hand on experience in Invoicing & Cash Application processes.
9. Must have good experience into Accounting & its related processing
10. Must be well equipped with Month End Reports / Problem Solving
Salary offered: 15-20LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.