Spark Capital - Wealth Relationship Manager/Team Lead/Senior Relationship Manager/Junior Relationship Manager (5-18 yrs)
Spark Family Office and Investment Advisors (India) Private Limited, or Spark Private Wealth, is a subsidiary of Spark Capital Advisors (India) Limited. We extend the core DNA of Spark Capital - Knowledge, Integrity, Trust & Transparency - to help Affluent Families, Business Owners / Promoters, Family Offices, New Age Entrepreneurs and CXOs to navigate a world full of opportunities and risks.
We offer products and services designed to help them seamlessly create, preserve and transition their wealth across their generations. Our offerings are backed with a robust Investment Policy Framework which is backed by best-in-class research and superior execution to pick future winners well ahead of our competition.
Wealth RM Roles: Team Leads / Senior Relationship Manager/ Junior RM
Qualification / Education: MBA, CA, CFA
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore/Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
- Responsible for acquiring & servicing HNIs, family offices, corporates, Non AMC led PMS and AIF & trusts for their equity & derivative requirement
- A good part of the job is largely tailored around client requirement - this could be a mix of pitching investment ideas/ advising (over email/phone/ in person), bringing research analysts and CIO to meet clients as well as dealing with bespoke requests.
- Ability to advice clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Have successfully build and generated new business across a large set of client base
- Has demonstrated on developing deep and strong client relationship and has the ability to maintain high level of retention
RESEARCH AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- Should be on top of current affairs, market developments and should always keep abreast with market knowledge and mkt intelligence.
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as MF, PMS, Insurance etc.
- Should coordinate with research team and wealth products team and advise client basis intelligent analysis of facts
- To read, research and update themselves on available investment opportunities in the market.
- Non - Equity product Knowledge
- Ability to cross sell other financial products showcased by the wealth product team
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance framework
- NISM Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.