Spark Capital - Product Manager - Broking Platform & New Initiatives (5-8 yrs)
- Build a platform to execute security transactions, basis requirements from sales, compliance, legal, operations, execution, and technology teams. (Securities include all investment products like Stocks, Mutual funds, Bonds, NCDs, FDs etc.)
- Identify and map different stages of execution from conceptualization to final launch. Remain the owner of the product post the launch.
- While execution will be done by the tech team; the incumbent will work as the central point of contact between all above mentioned teams and the tech team.
- Write the BRD (Business Requirement Document) and ensure the execution is in line with it.
- Test the product, explain the features to the team, help them perform UAT. Coordinate with the Tech team to ensure the issues are addressed on time.
- Success is defined by level of acceptance from internal teams (mentioned above) as well as external clients. Ensure projects are completed in a time bound manner.
- The initial requirement is to build an Online trade execution platform. We are a new a growing organization and intend to automate multiple manual processes. This person will work on multiple such processes.
Qualification: Engineering degree and MBA from a premier college
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Should have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience in Stock Broking technology platforms.
- Should be a go getter - proper and continuous follow up with the teams to ensure timely closure.