Spark Capital - Head - Operations - Broking & Private Wealth (20-22 yrs)
Spark Family Office and Investment Advisors (India) Private Limited, or Spark Private Wealth, is a subsidiary of Spark Capital Advisors (India) Limited. We extend the core DNA of Spark Capital - Knowledge, Integrity, Trust & Transparency - to help Affluent Families, Business Owners / Promoters, Family Offices, New Age Entrepreneurs and CXOs to navigate a world full of opportunities and risks.
We offer products and services designed to help them seamlessly create, preserve and transition their wealth across their generations. Our offerings are backed with a robust Investment Policy Framework which is backed by best-in-class research and superior execution to pick future winners well ahead of our competition.
- Manage end-to-end back-office operations
- Technology driven operations management for broking and wealth management
- Budgeting/planning and costing of operations, pricing decisions etc
- Risk management and surveillance of operations including understanding of regulations is pre-requisite
- Understanding of new-age banking functions relevant for broking and wealth management
- Vendor negotiation for technology providers, service providers
- Interact with banks, SEBI, exchanges, client, client side custodians
- Team manager with technology and operations team
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience in back-office operations for broking and wealth management.
- High level of familiarity with technology and ability to identify opportunities for process automation
- Experience in managing teams
Qualification: Graduate / MBA / CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.