Talent Specialist at Spark Capital Advisors
Views:1735 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Spark Capital - Analyst - Research (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Research analyst to initiate and conduct research on companies, monitor performance of stocks, and offer recommendations to internal team & clients. You will analyze a wide range of sectors and industries based on the fundamental finance principles, the stock and investment ratios
- Work on all/ any aspect of research: research planning, primary research, secondary research, quality checking across a variety of market capitalizations and industries
- Interpreting all the content, statistics and presenting it in a research report
- Provide efficiency by improving existing processes and steps for analysis support research teams for productive results
- Evaluates financial data for assigned sectors and stay abreast of emerging economic trends and developments in stock markets.
- Generate new investment ideas as a supplement to central research coverage
- Adept with the industry structure and change the approach for the research depending upon the sector and the geography
Required Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 - 5 years of research analyst experience with proven track records in achieving performance metrics and targets
- Experience in relevant industry preferred
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience in rigorous financial markets analysis
- Ability to apply thoughts and timely realisation of investment opportunities with solid decisioning abilities
- Good collaboration and individual contribution skills
- Excellent communication with articulation to wider audiences.
- Education qualifications preferred MBA and/or CFA, not compulsory
- Should be good with Ms Word and Ms Excel
Spark Capital is a leading mid-market investment bank that provides focussed solutions to its clients. Started by a group of passionate and well-networked finance professionals, Spark is today recognized as a leading go-to investment bank in the South, specifically among mid-market corporates.