Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:2208 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Spanish Salesforce Technical Project Manager - EduTech (8-23 yrs)
- Lead multiple, simultaneous projects on one of India's largest Salesforce instances, handling millions of leads.
- Build strong partnerships across multiple functions to deliver complex projects.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly across all levels, focusing on critical few key points.
- Work closely with Business and Tech teams to define a streamlined roadmap for multiple pods.
- Ensure highest standards of quality for each release, with proper documentation, UAT testing and training plans.
- Anticipate risks and proactively manage them before they become blockers.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with technical background and 4+ years of strong program management experience in product development
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to business users as well as Developers.
- Exceptional Planning and Project Management skills; ability to handle multiple cross-functional dev pods and simultaneous business requirements.
- Should be able to write high-quality PRDs and BRDs, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
- Experience managing Salesforce projects is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Should be proficient in Spanish and English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.