Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:1530 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Spanish Salesforce Technical Project Manager - EduTech (8-23 yrs)
- Lead multiple, simultaneous projects on one of India's largest Salesforce instances, handling millions of leads.
- Build strong partnerships across multiple functions to deliver complex projects.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly across all levels, focusing on critical few key points.
- Work closely with Business and Tech teams to define a streamlined roadmap for multiple pods.
- Ensure highest standards of quality for each release, with proper documentation, UAT testing and training plans.
- Anticipate risks and proactively manage them before they become blockers.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with technical background and 4+ years of strong program management experience in product development
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to business users as well as Developers.
- Exceptional Planning and Project Management skills; ability to handle multiple cross-functional dev pods and simultaneous business requirements.
- Should be able to write high-quality PRDs and BRDs, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
- Experience managing Salesforce projects is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Should be proficient in Spanish and English