Recruiter at Spandana Sphoorty
Views:235 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Spandana Sphoorty - Company Secretary (8-10 yrs)
Designation: Company Secretary
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Overall responsibility for all compliances applicable to the Company and its subsidiaries
- Conducting Board/Committee/Shareholder Meetings and ensuring all related compliances
- Ensuring proper approvals from Board and/or Shareholders on various corporate affairs.
- Timely compliance and filing of necessary information under all applicable statutes (e-forms, Stock Exchanges, MCA, RBI, SEBI, etc.)
- Handling all necessary borrowing related compliances
- Responsible for annual inspection process of RBI - building relationship with the RBI officials, meeting their information requirements on a timely basis, responding to queries and managing the entire process
- Drafting and finalization of annual report
- Review and updation of policies in line with regulatory changes or as per internal requirements
- Maintenance and updation of Statutory Books and Registers
- Conducting E-Voting/ Postal Ballot as and when required
- Managing the entire ESOP process
- Ensuring SAST Compliances, insider trading compliances including administering, controlling and coordinating
- Liaisoning with RBI, ROC, Stock Exchanges, Depositories (NSDL & CDSL),
- Coordination with M-FIN, SA-DHAN, CERSAI and CKYC
- Coordination with Debenture Trustees and Registrar & Transfer Agents
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Secretarial Auditors, Internal Auditors, Practicing CAs/CSs
- Managing various correspondences with the shareholders (institutional and retail)
- Safeguarding/security of the records
- Drafting, vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents, providing authority letters etc.
- Experience in executing listed/unlisted NCDs, ECB, etc.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- CS & LLB with post qualification experience of 8-10 years (preferably with NBFC)
- 3+ years experience of working with a listed company is a must.
- Team player and self-motivated person
- Demonstrates ability to work with a solution-oriented mindset and open to new ideas
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Liaisoning ability with Government, regulator, statutory auditors, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.