Corporate HR Team at Spandana India
Views:1420 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Spandana Sphoorty - Company Secretary (5-7 yrs)
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Minimum relevant experience of secretarial work for 4-5 years in NBFC/Bank/other financial institutions.
- Advising E-filing procedures and the documents to be prepared for the purpose of Company Incorporation, Conversion of Public into private and vice versa,
- Office and staff Administration viz., Staff welfare, Stakeholders management and Maintenance of essential services as the norms prescribed Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Maintenance and Updation of Statutory Books and Registers for client Companies. Preparation and filing of forms, applications and petitions.
- Inspection of Public Documents & Getting Certified Copy of documents.
- Preparing documents and other Arrangements for General Body meetings and Board meetings Preparation of documents for the purpose of Incorporation and alteration of the clauses of MOA & Articles of AOA.
- Drafting opinions on various matters covered the companies Act, 1956. Periodical compliance under the companies Act, 1956 and listing agreement Share Capital Reconciliation Audits & Share transfer audits as per SEBI Regulations.
- Compliance audit under section 383A of the Companies Act, 1956 Complete Secretarial audits & Annual return audits Independent Managerial Remuneration Audits
- Representing the organization for resolution of legal cases under various statutory Acts/Rules.
- Vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents.
- Designing, development & delivery of management reports in conformance with the prescribed reporting standards, timelines & output quality standards
- Preparing and disseminating timely and accurate monthly management report & MIS including yield analysis, ageing analysis, results, budget variances and other ad-hoc analysis to allow for efficient use and control over financial resources.
- Handling of various types of statutory and non-statutory audits including inspection from RBI, due-diligence from PE Investors, Regulatory & Financial compliances (RBI, SEBI, Stock exchanges) with minimum supervision
- Analysis of financial and technical aspects of various agreement & report to management.
- Management of internal / external stakeholders
- Preparation of various Board & Audit Committee presentation
- Having experience in listed company
- Has worked during IPO process/Listing of companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.