Assisatant Manager - TAG at Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
Views:1056 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Spandana Sphoorty - AVP/Senior Manager - Back End Operations (5-8 yrs)
Job Description: AVP/ Senior Manager - Back End Operations
Designation: Associate Vice President/Senior Manager (Based on relevant experience)
Reports to: Chief Strategy Officer
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum Graduation, Masters Degree would be preferred.
- Work Experience: Min of 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to manage large team of process associates.
- Ability to guide, train, retain and motivate a large team.
- Ability to drive identify and develop process improvements.
- Ability to speak/ read/ understand more languages besides Hindi and English will be a strength
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Managers and Team Leads who manage multilingual process associates of central operations team.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders, supervise and be accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of team members.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and meeting of team's delivery goals. Performance includes but is not limited to goals such as Completion of Targets as defined for a process, Quality Checks, Adherence to Credit Norms and Service Levels.
- Reviews and highlights process concerns to senior management at the right time to ensure no process failure happens in the back end operations.
- Provides coaching and training to team members.
- Prior experience in retail finance company would be an added advantage.