VP - HR at Spandana Spoorthy
Views:2292 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Spandana Sphoorty - Associate Vice President - Credit Home Loans & SME Loans (8-12 yrs)
Role: Associate Vice President
Reports to: Vice President
Location- Hyderabad; ability to travel to multi-locational branch offices is essential
Experience- 8-12 years of relevant experience
Language: English/ Telugu/ Hindi knowledge of at least two of these three languages is essential
- Responsible for Credit Underwriting of Mortgage based SME loans and Home Loans
- Core responsibility will be to manage a pipeline of credit proposals and do credit underwriting of proposals and present to Credit Committee for their approval
- Credit Manager will also ensure that the Credit Monitoring of disbursed cases is done regularly with the help from MIS team and Business team
- Credit Manager will also be involved in designing of Credit Underwriting policies, process and its implementation including the testing of IT-systems with the respective functional teams
- Credit underwriting would include Contact Point Verification, Site visits, Personal Discussions and secondary checks like Credit Bureau/ CIBIL checks, title search and reference checks.
- Day-to-day activities would involve scrutinizing loan proposals, carry out an initial assessment of risk and negotiate terms to an acceptable level, assist the Business team in negotiations of lending terms and conditions, collate all necessary documentation to complete the underwriting process, obtaining and communicating sanctions, ensuring that the documentation is complete before disbursement and perfection of security.
- Credit Manager shall conduct a personal discussion with customers to validate Creditworthiness, ensure completion of credit/KYC documents and verification- telephonic, field & collateral visits, preparation of Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM) and its presentation to the Credit Committee for their approval. CAM would include the cash-flow analysis based on surrogates where-ever income proofs are not available for reference.
- Credit Manager will also be involved in business planning for the Product and would be expected to put in place processes to achieve the business targets
- Engage with existing customers post-disbursal on a periodic basis, identifying and resolving any issues raised.
- Ensure compliance with norms regarding documentation, KYC and other relevant information about the client and application of necessary mitigants where applicable.
- Oversee the collections process, monitoring and taking action against overdue accounts.
- Provide inputs to MIS/ Teach/ Risk Policy for fine-tuning the product and processes.