Assistant Manager - TAG at Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
Views:3104 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Spandana Sphoorty - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Management Information System (10-16 yrs)
Job Title : AVP / VP - MIS.
Reporting to : CSO / Director
Work Location : Hyderabad
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1) Desired candidate is required to perform below duties :
a. Work on Internal and External MIS and reports
b. Provide guidance to prepare new and ad-hoc reports
c Maintain high level of efficiency and quality in report
d. Maintain TAT and accuracy
2) Work on identifying new area of opportunities industry wide, Apply lean or six sigma for process improvement
3) Work with Leadership to identify essential reports and improve existing reports
4) Work with Cross-functional teams to improve data flow from one to another department
5) Provide Training to Colleagues on new technology
6) Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice and share, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members
7) Working with users on trouble-shooting and support of the applications developed
8) Creating PPT and SOP of completed work and Presenting and demoing to End users, stakeholders and leadership
9) Prepare Work Breakdown Structure, Working on new level Scorecards, Dashboards, and Variance analysis reports, Gantt charts, Scatter charts, Trackers and impact analysis
10) Promoting excellent user experience and system performance
11) Managing all Database Responsibilities. MS Office like advance Excel & PPT Presentations.
12) Preparing daily count and volume reports for the team and management.
13) Perform related duties as assigned by VP MIS
Requirements : B-Tech / MCA / MBA / or Any Graduation.
- Lean Certified / Six Sigma Green belt certified / trained is a plus, Knowledge of SDLC, Agile or any other development methodology is a plus. Good knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel, SQL, Outlook, Internet Explorer or any other).
- The successful applicant knows how to designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents to satisfy business requirements.
- The ideal candidate leverage Excel VBA to create macros to simplify and automate MS Excel-based reporting.
- Hands on Experience of SQL Database design, Writing DML, DDL, TCL and DCL queries.
- Knowledge of Data Normalization, Relationships, indexes, Schemas.
- Proven track record of Automations and process re-engineering.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary services.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- A team player with positive attitude. Should have knowledge of finance industry, Micro finance is a plus.
- Creative and Innovative bend of mind.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.