Senior Manager - Talent Organization at Space Matrix
Views:1452 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Space Matrix - Senior Manager - Legal (12-15 yrs)
What you'll do :
- You will assist and handle project negotiation discussions with clients/ vendors/consultants to finalise contractual terms.
- You will be drafting/reviewing/improvising company policies, conduct legal trainings relevant to the company/industry to ring-fence the organization.
- You are providing counsel and guidance to management, global business units, BD and other business organization, and manage the risk management function and regulatory compliance including in areas such as data security, privacy, intellectual property management and others.
- You will Prepare & review loan documentation, transactional documents such as shareholders agreements, joint ventures, potential acquisitions etc.
- You handle pre-litigation and litigations matters and advice organisation the best recourse, preparation of legal notices, provide assistance/ brief to external counsel for preparation of pleadings and other related case papers.
- You are responsible for co-ordination and follow up with external counsel for any arbitration and court proceedings.
- You will handle labour compliance in various geographical locations in India, legal compliances for the company, its businesses, office establishments and all other applicable compliances.
- You will advise, manage and handle trademark and copy right portfolio.
- Researching on laws and regulations relevant to the company, educating the business teams on latest updates in legal field related to company's business.
- You will have to deal with complex matter with multiple stakeholders.
- You are accountable for any other legal matter assigned by the company or reporting manager from time to time.
What we expect :
- You are a law graduate with 12-15 years experience as in-house counsel, in a corporate.
- Company strongly believes in its Ethics and core values and thus a high degree of professional ethics and integrity is a must.
- You have a strong commercial contracting experience, including understanding contracts management principles, ability to craft and implement legal policies and training, as well as experience reviewing, revising, drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising on sophisticated and complex contracts more specific to interior and architecture design industry, design execution/construction contracts, supply and services contracts, insurances and other related contracts.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong judgment, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated team ability to inform and work well with diverse groups, including peers and external clients
- Providing accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- Collaborating with management and provide efficient advice in strategic decisions; Regularly monitor compliances
- Overall responsibility to ensure that the company's business transactions are in accordance with the applicable laws.
Who we are :
Space Matrix is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design. With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and 15 office locations in Australia, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and the United States, our mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally.
We have a company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest and fast. Be part of the team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game. To find out more visit www.spacematrix.com