Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:56 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SOX ITGC Role (2-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Working with the SOX Compliance team and other SOX / Risk Advisory related projects / initiatives.
2. Conducting SOX ITGC assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
3. Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (IT General Controls and IT Application Controls) pertaining to client's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
4. Conduct process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
5. Timely communication of control deficiencies.
6. Assisting Senior Audit Team in preparation of Audit Reports.
Knowledge and Specific Skills :
1. Good knowledge of various control areas of IT General Controls, IT Application Controls and Automated Controls, and how they impact the control environment.
2. Knowledge COSO, COBIT, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53, SOX , J-SOX etc. frameworks.
Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
3. Experience in assessing possible technology risks across a variety of business processes.
Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
4. Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
5. Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII or PHI.