Lead Consultant at SAR Consultancy
Views:44 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SOX IT Auditor (6-14 yrs)
Looking for SOX IT Auditor
- This position involves working among a team of audit professionals with diverse cultural background. We look for strong analytical and technical skills, ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, findings and demonstrate sound business judgment. The candidate with strong IT, business, finance auditing related background will be preferred. In your role as SOX IT Auditor, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a small and highly advanced internal audit team and be exposed to the latest trends in audit technology. Your work will span over a variety of internal functions, processes, and business systems.
- The skills necessary to succeed in this position include demonstrated experience in testing IT general risks and controls knowledge, project management, Multitasking, Independence, ability to think outside the box and effective communication skills.
- The person should be able to work independently, yet effective in a team environment. As a member of the team, you will need to perform the following:
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Lead Agilent's IT general controls testing. Develop ITGC testing calendar, attend walkthroughs to give feedback on design and test instructions of controls, improvise the RCM and test instructions.
- Identify the design and operational test failure and reach alignment with management
- Project management is the most important aspect of this role where the person needs to work with several key contacts and external auditors to ensure the overall successful delivery of SOX calendar
- Support the External Auditors and external service providers in completing SOX testing and/or audit projects
- Lead as audit coordinator and participate as auditor IT audits and other operations audits.
- Preferred a bachelor's degree in IT disciplines with 6+ years of related professional work experience is required.
- Preferences to the candidates having professional degree like CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Preferred a candidate with min 6+ years of experience in the areas of IT audits, SOX/ ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC
- Knowledge of ERPs like SAP and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Candidates with hands on experience on regulatory requirements / international standards ( / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security will be preferred.
- Experience with automated control testing, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory /compliance audits will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.