SOX Compliance Role - BPO - CA/ICWA (4-7 yrs)
SOX Compliance (Individual Contributor Role)
Job Purpose :
Will to conduct walk-through, controls testing, and related process documentation, as well as, perform other tasks to support the company SOX Compliance program and other initiatives in the area of internal controls and process improvements, under the direction of the SOX leadership team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to support and facilitate the Global SOX Compliance Program and other related initiatives from, including:
- Assist annual SOX risk assessments and scoping etc, and related updates,
- Timely completion of SOX testing activities, and process documentation, Timely identification, validation and communication of control deficiencies, as well as development of remediation plans in collaboration with the SOX Manager and Determining impact of open deficiencies.
- Identify and document improvements in business process flow on a continual basis.
- Support internal and external groups on matters related to SOX and internal controls, under the direction of the SOX Manager.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and process/controls related to Financial Reporting, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Commodity Trading, Treasury, Tax, Plant, Property & Equipment, Inventory, HR Payroll, etc.
- Ability to provide high quality level of customer service for SOX controls testing and other internal control initiatives.
- Ability to work independently (with limited supervision), and efficiently deliver high quality output.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving & organization skills.
Education- CA/ ICWA