HR at Triumph Ladders Private Limited
Views:566 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Sourcing Specialist - International Executive Level Hiring - Latin America/North America/EMEA/Asia Pacific (6-12 yrs)
- Utilize understanding of executive recruiting practices to lead a team of sourcing and research professionals to partner with business leaders and the executive recruiting team to deliver best-in-class executive recruiting solutions including market intelligence reports and sourcing strategies that lead to high quality candidate placements.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS :
Reports to : Director HR Ops
Direct Reports: 2-3
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research and sourcing for executive and professional hires along with leading a team
- Collaborate with Executive Recruiters and Business Leaders in the identification of critical experiences and competencies related to each position's requirements
- Define search strategies leveraging understanding of applicable industry networking groups, research, name generation, critical skills, etc. in support of Executive level searches
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Create and send recruitment marketed candidate emails to attract and develop potential pipeline leads.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Track passive and active job leads in our CRM tools and track active candidates in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases to develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Create and drive referral efforts for executive-level talent including leveraging our diversity networks
Competencies/ Education Requirements/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities :
- Prior experience performing name generation, research, and sourcing for active and passive Executive level searches.
- A self-starter, able to get on with the task in hand and proactively seek help when needed.
- Confident talking to senior executives and with a consultative nature.
- Experience working with global partners in different time zones & cultures
- Experience and/or strong interest in Diversity & Inclusion
- Hands-on experience with CRM and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Expertise with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously