Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:689 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sourcing & Procurement Transformation Role - Management Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Sourcing & Procurement Transformation - Management Consulting
Exp : 4-8 yrs
Work Location : Bangalore
Education : MBA/PGDMfrom premium colleges
Active Coupa platform certification; Additional specialization certifications within Coupa would be a bonus.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
COMPETENCY OVERVIEW: OPERATIONS
The Operations team works with clients across industry verticals supporting engagements in :
- Differentiated Supply Chain (Planning, Inventory and Logistics)
- Strategic Supply Management (Sourcing)
- Competitive Manufacturing
- Innovation & Development (Product Strategy & Development, PLM, R&D Operations)
- Capital Projects & Infrastructure
Knowledge Preferred :
- Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector (experience in the
- Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Health Industries, including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, Industrial
- Products, Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Consumer Markets, Technology & Telecom and Retail sectors would be an added bonus) in the following areas:
- General Sourcing / Procurement: Spend Analysis, Category savings assessment, Procurement Diagnostics,
- Operating Model Design, Procurement Process Design, end-to-end Procurement Transformation & Modernization, Design and execution of Strategic Sourcing initiatives including RFI / RFP (Request for Information / Request for Proposal) design, development and analysis, Negotiation strategy, Supplier Management, Third Party Lifecycle Management, Supplier Risk Management, Contract Management, M&A -
- Procurement Synergy Assessments, Source-to-Pay Assessment, Design & Implementation, Category management with knowledge of various Direct & Indirect Categories. Candidates with experience in setting up large scale procurement COE for clients would be plus.
- Experience with Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platforms such as Coupa as an implementer and administrator;
- Additional experience with SAP Ariba or SRM platforms would be a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental principles of P2P including spend and commodity taxonomies, requisitioning, PO generation, receiving and invoice processing.
- Experience with AP automation including eInvoicing, scanning and workflow, online tracking, reporting capabilities, electronic invoice user interfaces, supplier networks.
- Knowledge of eInvoicing submittals including EDI, CSV, XML, PDF files and online invoice templates.
Skills Preferred :
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project workstreams, providing oversight, delegating work to aid efficiency, and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Collaborating with leadership to deliver client engagements and associated outputs, supporting the team in day-to-day client management, project management, and the development of high-quality client deliverables
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members and also taking initiative to build relationships with client stakeholders
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
- Managing and conducting or overseeing quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data
Educational Background : Full-time masters degree/equivalent is a must. MBA in Operations, Strategy preferred