Recruitment Consultant at Hiring Partners
Views:1388 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Sourcing & Procurement Role - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-15 yrs)
- As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow-with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
- Together, let's innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
- Deliver sourcing and procurement engagements in the areas of strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation, intelligent procurement using tools such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus and Jaggaer, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers and acquisitions for clients, across industries and geographies.
Key activities including but not limited to-
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize sourcing opportunities through in-depth spend analysis, market research, and so on.
- Support execution of various stages of strategic cost reduction, zero based budgeting and operations value transformation programs.
- Support implementation of procurement solutions including requirements gathering, technical design definition, define test scenarios & scripts to ensure that the configured solution meets clients' requirements and be comfortable working with application developers & managing multiple stakeholders
- Design sourcing and procurement operating model including organisation structure, processes & technology enablers aligned to traditional & emerging business priorities such as responsible sourcing principles, net zero emission targets etc
- Define and execute sourcing optimization initiatives such as indirect sourcing and cost take-out, direct sourcing and should-cost modeling, category management, and so on.
- Support in business development activities such as responding to proposal requests, conducting roadshows/demos, staffing management, people engagement, asset development and so on.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to define and implement procurement operating models impacting procurement organization, processes & technology landscape
- Ability to define and execute end-to-end sourcing & procurement processes including category management & procurement analytics, supplier management, sourcing, contracts & order/goods receipt/invoice management
- Ability to develop business case for procurement transformation initiatives such as implementation of source-to-pay solutions (eg Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Zycus, Jaggaer and so on), operating model changes etc
- Excellent data analytics and data interpretation and presentation skills
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Recent Blogs
Your experience counts!
- MBA from Tier-1 B Schools and BE/BTech from Tier-1 engineering institutes
- Good understanding of sourcing and procurement fundamentals coupled with 2-4 years of consulting and industry experience in sourcing and procurement across one or more of the following: strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation including implementation of procurement solutions, intelligent procurement, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers and acquisitions
- Experience with digital sourcing and procurement solutions such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus, Jaggaer, GEP and so on - either in implementations or as an end user
- Experience in a consulting firm and global exposure is desirable
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and SQL, would be an additional advantage