IT Recruiter at KTN Technologies
Views:1307 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Sourcing & Procurement Manager - Supply Chain Management - Consumer Goods/Pharma/Auto - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Sourcing and Procurement Manager- Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice:Supply Chain and Operations,Industry Consulting, Capability Network IAreas of Work:Sourcing and Procurement, Supply Chain Management | Level: Manager, Senior Manager| Location: PAN INDIA| Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow-with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let's innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
- Understand the client's business, priorities and leadership agenda.
- Co-create with the client, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for the client.
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry.
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client.
- Lead and deliver sourcing and procurement transformation projects such as strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation, intelligent procurement using tools such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus and Jaggaer, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers & acquisitions, working with mid to large sized teams.
- Coach team members on activities such as as-is process and maturity assessment, technology evaluation, opportunity identification, business case and roadmap creation and implementation of recommendations.
- Drive sales, revenue and profitability for the practice.
- Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable successful transformation and innovation agenda.
- Lead and support development of cutting-edge points of view and articles that drive Accenture equity in the market.
- Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Empathetic leadership skills with expert communication, mediation, influencing, and coaching abilities
- Strong program management skills such as budget management, project planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Excellent data analytics, data interpretation and presentation skills
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Your experience counts!
- MBA from Tier-1 B Schools and BE/BTech from Tier-1 engineering institutes
- Minimum 8+ years for Manager and 13+ years for Senior Manager in a top-tier consulting firm or in a Sourcing and Procurement Function in Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Hi-Tech, E-Commerce, Automotive, Oil & Gas industry
- Demonstrated experience in consulting or a leading mid-large sized team on large scale sourcing and procurement projects spanning across one or more of the following: strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation procurement transformation including implementation of procurement solutions, intelligent procurement, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers & acquisitions
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement technologies such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus, Jaggaer and so on
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible businessinto everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network - a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.