Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:1738 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sourcing/Procurement Manager - Packaging Materials - FMCG - NITIE/IIM/XLRI/IIT (4-8 yrs)
Role : Sourcing Manager Packaging Materials
Leading MNC FMCG
Should have experience in managing sourcing and procurement of packaging material.
MBA from top Premier B School like NITIE, XLRI, IIM, IIT
Ideal batch : 2013 / 2014/ 2015
CTC can go up to 30 to 32 Lacs PA
Diversity profiles will do from any industry.
- Procurement performance management
- Effective representation of procurement department & various stakeholder management at BU & Central level.
- Support definition and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Budget management for categories under management and for procurement Department overhead.
- Ensure Strategic Supply Security and Cost Effective Sourcing through implementation of value innovation strategies
- Supervise commodity trend updates, geographical factors, regulatory implication, industry overview etc.. (for key up streams) to identify risks and opportunities and provide optimal sourcing/ coverage recommendations to the business
- Lead productivity deep-dives for the category to generate aligned pipeline of ideas for future growth
- Mitigating compressible inflation & exchange ris
- Developing cost effective alternate cross geographical sources - effective global sourcing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.