Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:384 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Sourcing Manager - DTH/Handset (6-12 yrs)
1. Should be from Reputed Engineering or MBA College.
2. Understanding of DOE (Design of experiment) and DFM (Design for Manufacturing).
3. Procurement exposure to Plastic Injection Tools; Die Casting Tools and Sheet metal Tools.
4. Knowledge of product, tooling or fixture design.
5. Understanding business needs Devices requirements and convert that into a sourcing plan.
6. Work closely with the multi-disciplinary groups on conceptualizing, optimizing specifications and developing new products.
7. Building relationships with key suppliers to yield productivity, drive innovation and promote collaboration.
8. Identification of Cost drivers and creating sourcing plan around it.
9. Identify alternate methods of spend optimization.
10. Negotiation and closure of commercials and deciding on business award/share of business in collaboration
11. with Business teams and other stakeholders
12. Contract preparation and execution through the contract management tool
13. Contract governance and enforcement of SLA/KPI and other contractual obligations
14. Constantly working to develop alternate sources for critical/high-value supply items.
15. Audit compliance and supporting all internal and external audits
16. Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
17. Detail Oriented, proactive and willing to work in faced paced team environment.
18. Ability to understand and translate business requirements into commercial models.
19. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.