HR Lead at Sourcewiz
Views:328 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Sourcewiz - Account Executive - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
About the company:
Sourcewiz is on a mission to revolutionise B2B commerce! The world of e-commerce changed back in the early 2000s when a few software empowered all retailers to create digital experiences for their customers seamlessly. Even though B2B Commerce is much larger than B2C commerce, it still runs essentially offline, and players who want to create B2B E-commerce experiences have to rely on software that is not meant for B2B but built primarily for B2C.
We are here to change that. We are building a SaaS platform to digitise B2B commerce businesses, factories, wholesalers, and distributors worldwide. We started with factories and have onboarded 800+ global factories (exporters) in India just in 11 months of launch and are now launching internationally.
If you want to disrupt a Trillion$+ space, Sourcewiz is the place to be.
Why should you join us?
- Huge Market Size: B2B commerce is just in India and the US. Our two main geos are a 5 Trillion$+ space, waiting to be disrupted. Every start-up has a risk of going to 0, but few have a market large enough to become 100B$+ companies.
- Never-ending exciting opportunities: If you are a person who loves to dig deeper into problems, figure out solutions, take ownership and implement the solution and then chill - this is the right place for you. We are building something that has never been made before
- Customers love us: There are many times when customers have invited us to stay with them to understand their pain points as we have exceeded their expectations in every feature launch, that's the ownership and quality bar we set here.
We're looking for people with a strong interest in building successful products or systems, comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces, exquisite attention to detail, and comfortable learning new technologies and methods.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from establishing a customer contact to signing a deal
- Find new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships which include but are not limited to making cold calls, reaching out to prospects, and following up with the prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Demo/present products to prospective clients and develop sales strategies
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a sales professional/account executive with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, influencing skills, and ability to build relationships
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Willingness to travel for relationship management if need be
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Preference for candidates who have prior experience in manufacturing, export, or wholesale segment
- Understanding of CRM software and SaaS Business is a plus