HR Manager at Sourcefuse Technologies
Views:2928 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
SourceFuse - Manager - Human Resources (3-4 yrs)
Basic Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent shall be responsible for all HR activities for SF in Noida/ Mohali. She/he shall handle the entire recruitment cycle, employee life cycle, performance appraisal, learning and development, payroll MIS, engagement, grievance handling and reporting to HR Head in Noida.
- Talent Acquisition: the incumbent shall be responsible for timely closing of all hiring mandates assigned to her/him, with good quality candidates within the specified budget.
- Employer Branding: the incumbent shall execute employer branding activities planned and ideated by TA Lead and Director HR. The incumbent is, of course, welcome to share inputs on any other branding activity apart from the ones suggested by the former two.
- Interview Process: the incumbent shall work closely with all interviewers to ensure a smooth interview process for all stakeholders.
- ATS: the incumbent shall update all records in the ATS to ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the progress of the candidature.
- Campus Drives and Relations: the incumbent shall, along with the TA Lead, maintain relations with top college TPOs and students to create employer brand awareness and recall.
- Head Hunting and Relation Building: the incumbent must build and maintain relations with probable hires for SourceFuse via Linkedin and other mediums.
- Process Excellence: Incumbent must ensure process excellence by following and ensuring that all stakeholders are following the set process.
- Reporting: must send daily reports to hiring managers for their respective positions so they are aware of the progress.
- Meet Daily Submission Requirements: the incumbent must meet a daily resume submission requirement, this requirement for new never explored tech positions may be decided mutually by the TA and Recruiter post some research on availability of resources in the market. But for pre-decided positions, the numbers must be met.
- Engagement: the incumbent shall be responsible for all engagement activities, planning and executing the yearly engagement calendar in consultation with Director HR.
- Learning and Development: the incumbent shall conduct gap analysis in consultation with DMs and COO for the entire organization and plan a personalized training plan for each person to be executed and completed within a defined period (quarterly, bi-annually and annually), this would include technical training as well as soft skill training.
- Mentorship Program: the incumbent shall ensure the smooth running of the mentorship program especially keeping in mind the freshers we intent to hire and groom into future tech roles within the company.
- Performance Management: the incumbent will be responsible for running the performance management system in SourceFuse.
- Succession and Career Planning: the incumbent shall be responsible for succession and career planning for all and exceptional talent within SourceFuse.
- GPTW and Other Certifications: the incumbent shall, in coordination with the TA Lead, decide which all certification apart from GPTW shall be applied for to add brand value and also evaluate our cultural standing within the development sector.
- Onboarding and Induction: the candidate shall be responsible for onboarding and induction of all new joiners and for ensuring that they understand the core values and vision of the Organization.
- Exit: the incumbent shall be responsible for handling the exit formalities of the employee and ensure that she/he has a smooth transition and gets all his/her dues from the organization in a timely manner.
- Grievance Handling: the incumbent shall handle all grievances in their respective locations and keep the Director HR appraised.
- MIS and Reporting: the incumbent shall maintain the employee MIS on a daily basis, she/he shall also maintain training records of each employee to gauge the completion of the training plan devised at the beginning of the year or at the time of joining as the case maybe.
- Day to Day HR Activities: the incumbent shall take care of all day to day HR activities not pertaining to recruitment.
- Maintenance of HRIS: updating and maintaining HRIS.
- 3-4 years of experience
- Keen understanding of hiring process and nuances.
- Competitive and driven
- Contentious and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to think out of the box
- Deeply empathetic
- Keen understanding of L&D
- Keen understanding of PMS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to forge and maintain close ties with employees
CTC : 8 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.